Bathroom Installation

minimilk

Hi,

What is your flexibility?we are generally booked for the following two months ,but one team might have cancellation ,so might be able to complete a project in a months time.Please have a look at our website,there is price guide.too.http://kitchenandbathroombuilderdslondon.co.uk/

Kind regards,

Iliana

Hello, I've recommended Raju before on here, I'll just copy/paste what I've put here before. I'm calling him over to do some other jobs for me now - but ultimately he's done a fab job on my marble bathroom - other tradesmen who have been in my flat, have complimented it :) I hope this helps, and let me know if you've any questions :)

I can recommend Raju (07931735875) who did mine. My neighbour saw him working on mine, and had him do her bathroom, and he's just been back and done her second bathroom. I bumped into him today and he said he was really busy, so you might want to take that into consideration at the moment.

When he did mine, he did the electrics as well as the decoration, tiling, plumbing etc..

He has great ideas, reliable, good team with him and you can leave keys with him.

His email is [email protected].

With regard to Iliana's post above, I can recommend Atenas and team from Big Small Solutions.

We recently had a bathroom installed, tiled and underfloor heating fitted.

A reasonable quote with receipts for purchases and finishing within budget.

Reliable and courteous...very understanding of indecisiveness on my part.

Also a very quick response to fix a minor glitch after installation ,great

customer service.