Kids 2nd Birthday party venue ideas

Hello all, wondering if anyone knows of a good venue for a toddler's b'day party other than the Herne (they are booked for the date I want!) that's around ED? My daughter will be 2, has a lot of energy and needs amusing, oh and there'll be some parents who'll need some mild entertaining too :) kids obviously priority in all seriousness...all ideas welcome! x

• 2 weeks later...

1) You can hire Peckham Rye one o.clock club - access to all their toys/activities etc

2) Peckham Pulse soft play - you can hire the baby/toddler section for 45 mins and then set up tea upstairs afterwards

3) JAGS sports hall - might be a bit too young? They provide bouncy castle, slide, big connect 4, lots of space & lay out tables for tea. You bring all food & drinks & youre allowed to bring booze!

4) you can hire the scout hut on Bellenden Rd but would need to organise your own entertainment/entertainer & tea

Mulberry Centre at Myatt's Field (where the One O'Clock club is) is a lovely space if you were planning to have quite a large party. Some toys inside, a separate baby room, use of kitchen and a fenced outdoor space with some ride-on toys. It's a adjacent to what I think is one of the best playgrounds in the area, although it might be a little advanced for two year olds. Good if there were going to be any older siblings, though. Nothing special to entertain adults, unfortunately, but at least there is enough space so the noise wouldn't be too maddening!