automatic driving instructor -- excellent recommendation

Ladysaw

Hi everyone,

I live in ED and just passed my driving test in hither green, first time, NO MINORS!!!!

I struggled to find someone but eventually got this guy, julian from easy pass, 07956417260.

Just wanted to share as I know its a struggle to find a patient and easy going instructor.

He does manual as well.

Thought i'd share as it may be helpful for some xx

• 5 months later...
Lady saw I too am looking for an automatic driving instructor and Julian sounds great. Can I just check does he do intensive courses as you posted looking for an instructor on the 29th September and a little over 2 weeks later had passed your test with no "minors"

Yes. I was looking for an instructor. I was on maternity and was returning to work last October and I knew I had to give it my all because I wouldn't have gotten another opportunity with time off. So it was 2-3 weeks between theory and driving test. I had 6 automatic lessons with him in between those 2-3 weeks and I passed with no minors. He's a lovely guy. I drove before in other countries so I had experience but with experience came bad habits. Julian was able to help me back to basics.

Yes he does intensive courses too but mine was just a normal course. Sorry for the essay but he's really good x

Archived