Dulwich park football lessons?

born&brED

Hello,

I'm looking for a Saturday morning football session, preferable in Dulwich Park for my nearly 4 yr old. I've seen so many but am wondering who runs them? I'm particularly interested in drop-in sessions and those particularly for you get ones. There's one near the playground at 9.30ish that seems to fit this - does anyone know anything about it?

Many thanks!

I do. My son has been playing with this group since he was 4, he is now playing at 1030 with the older kids. Just turn up at 930 and speak to Dave who runs it. I think he calls it Little Kickers or something like that. Your son will be able to start immediately. Dave is brilliant with the kids, especially the young ones, they all love him. Highly recommend it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• We use Virtuo when we go away for a few days, really nice cars (Merc GLA; BMW 1) that are new and clean. They can drop off the car to your house (or street) and pick it up at the end - again, not for a single day, but we tend to go for 3/4 days. Not the cheapest but competitive and for the great cars - we like it. There is also pick-up from ncp near Guy's Hospital. Here's a £30 off referral https://tinyurl.com/virtuoED if you're interested (yes I get that too).  I recently used Zip car for a daily rental-  was more expensive than virtuo rate (though local ED pickup was a plus) - but a 70k mile clapped out MG was a pretty terrible experience - squealy breaks, no suspension, the leather'ish drivers seat threadbare on right side. Surprised any car rental company could keep vehicles on the road that long.  
    • We always use Balfes and they are very good too.
    • Hi Laddy Muck,   I am an experienced bookkeeper. How can I help?   Many thanks, Sara    
    • Ivy House of course.  Where else?!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In