VILLAGE TANDOORI, 71EAST DULWICH GROVE SE22 8PR TEL 02082992002/02086934915

md noman

New Indian Takeaway in East Dulwich since 1st June 2013, it used to be known as PFC, but has now been converted to a fully traditional indian takeaway. We do a collection & delivery service. Many of our customers have returned praising the quality of our food that is full of flavours and the resonable price that we offer, we offer a 10% discount on all our takeaways. We would ask that you call us or come in and try for yourselves, dont just take our word for it, we guarantee you will not be disappointed. The sign board that is currently on display will be changed within a couple of weeks to remove the old PFC logo.

Please call us on 0208 299 2002 or 0208 693 4915

Memeber of staff can be customer as well. If he likes our food then he can tell people. I recommed you, one thing to do please. if you try our food,you will tell people as well. I can give guarantee, you will like our food. For you 20% off on 1st order.So come on.

I have just ask you to go to www.just-eat.co.uk then you will see, how many review we have about our food and service. I have so strong confident about our food. We have got one of the best chef in this area. If try our food then you can tell. So please, try our food to see how good food we have. You got nice discount. 20% off for your 1st order. all of my East Dulwich forum friend are invite to try our food. We will look after them on 1st order.

Archived