Offering help with making your own website

kat-h

Hi everyone

Most people know me as a local yoga teacher and Thai Massage practitioner. However, in a previous life, I used to work in the web industry and there is no real reason to be letting those skills go to waste. I am therefore offering my help to individuals who would like to be able to set up and manage their own website.

I use a very user friendly system, which offers all the functionality you will need and has a good variety of different designs and layouts, which you can then alter to quite a degree to suit your taste and needs.

The main aim is to enable you to make and manage your website yourself. If anything to do with technology makes you feel a little dizzy, don't worry. Everyone should be able to have their own website, and a good one as well. What I can offer is the following:

- train you in how to use the system most effectively

- assess the content you want to publish and advise on the best structure for your website as well as the individual pages

- advise on how to optimise each page for Google

- show you some tools for image editing and work out the best dimensions for your website

- show you how to make use of YouTube, Facebook etc

- make some more technical changes in the design template if required

- help with the domain registration stuff and the publishing of the site

- set up Google Analytics for you

Please take a look at my own website, which I made all by myself - http://www.yoga-gestalten.co.uk

If you are interested, give me a shout so we can have a chat. I am based in East Dulwich, and can easily meet you in the area as well. I'm on [email protected]

Cheers

Kx

Hi Barry - I have PM'd you :)

I tend to charge a flat fee based on my average time investment, but it can vary a little depending on everyone's requirements. So best to discuss based on a bit more detail once we have had a chat.

Hi,

I would be very interested. I have a cupcake company but honestly don't know where to start with a website, I've had some quotes but they are out of my budget! I would be grateful for any advice and help in building it! Could you give me a rough idea of how much you charge?

April

All Things Nice by April and May

Archived