Start 2014 on the RIGHT note. Personal Training that's right for YOU. 1st session FREE of charge.

marigarcia

We all know how cliche it is/sounds to say you're going to go to the gym/exercise/hire a personal trainer as the new year approaches, HOWEVER, it is indeed, the best time to do so if you've been thinking about it and didn't know exactly how/when to start. Start FRESH and full of energy, as the idea of a new year approaching brings great feelings of motivation and positivity. Don't let it pass you by, come and shred those extra pounds (and more) you may have put on over the holidays. Lose weight, tone up, get fitter. Improve flexibility, stamina AND your eating habits.

My name is Marina and I am a qualified personal trainer and I would LOVE to help you achieve your goals.

My approach to health is friendly and fun, I am fully commited to using my knwoledge, skills, past and present experiences in order to help you. In a

motivating, passionate and reliable manner I conduct sessions from a variety or exercise disciplines to work towards weight loss, improve tone, greater flexibility,

and improved general health and fitness. I am offering exclusive one to one training (or small groups, up to 3 people) for clients who are looking for high quality,

private and flexible service and want to train in the privacy of a personal training studio (located in East Dulwich, on Overhill Road, off Lordship Lane), their own home or outdoors.

I always deliver 1st class service by ensuring every client receives effective and efficient workout plans plus nutritional advice which support physical activity

patterns.

If you would like to book a personal training session or have any further enquiries please be in touch.

Thank you for taking time to read my advert, hope to hear from you.

Kindest regards,

Marina

Archived