Offering Tuition

Anzh

My name is Andrew, I'm a gap year student from Dulwich College and I may be what you're looking for in a tutor:

+I have achieved A*A*A in Maths, Biology and Chemistry A level and 7 A*/3 A's at GCSE level

+I am confident in exam technique e.g. how much working to show for marking points, how to approach timing in papers etc.

+I have had past experience tutoring and have worked as a teaching assistant at DPL (I've been told that I am good at explaining things simply and patiently in a way which is easy to understand)

+My rates are low as I do acknowledge I have no formal teaching qualifications. However I believe that as a student who has recently done his exams, I would be competent at giving advice on the best ways to revise and prepare for them.

My number is 07757 935 938 but feel free to pm/email/call me (pm preferred) if you'd like to do a trial session to see if I'm the right person for the job!

Thanks,

Andrew

• 5 months later...

Just to go back to this thread, I'm currently quite free and keen to get in some more tutoring work.

At the moment I have one boy who I am tutoring and have been doing so since May (we are currently preparing for 11+ exams). I've been getting lots of positive feedback and it's been great to know that I am making a difference.

I sometimes get no signal on my mobile so texting me may be the fastest way to get a response.

Andrew

Archived