Floor Sanding Recommendation - Floor Sander Rental London - Excellent!

ech

Having used the site to find tradesmen, I just wanted to make my own recommendation for Mark, Zenny and the team at Floor Sander Rental.co.uk (Tel: 0208 698 2010)

We had a really orange and very damaged solid wood floor which they have just renovated. It looks like new.

The sanding was indeed totally dust free and done really quickly despite the repair and filling work and us changing our minds about stain colour.

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to second this recommendation for Floor Sander Rental (020 8698 2010). Again it was Mark and Zenny who came round to quote and they kindly popped back to put together a more accurate estimate on repair work.

We had 5-finger parquet and pine floorboard floors to get repaired, sanded, filled and lacquered. Zenny treated it as if he were working on his own home, in the best possible way. He was polite, friendly and easy-going as well as being very professional. We were particularly impressed with the fiddly repair work on the parquet. Unless you knew what to look for, I doubt you'd be able to see where the repair work was needed and what is original now as he managed to get such a good even finish.

It is a really clean process because of their machines that sand and "hoover" at the same time so there's no dust created to speak of. Having spent much of the past year having to protect every room with dust-sheets it was such a relief to not have to worry about it.

We're definitely working with them again when we get the second bedroom done soon.