Art & Travel Italy!!!

Pantalaimon

Hi,

are you passionate about art and about Italy?

Why not travel to Vittorio Veneto, in the North of Italy, in the Prosecco area, for an art workshop? one-week or two-week-retreat packages available.

PM me if you would like more info on prices and upcoming dates.

Thanks for reading

Margherita

Hi,

I've been asked to add some info on the forum, so here we go:

Art & Travel Italy is all about original one-week or two-week art retreats in Vittorio Veneto, a town in the North East of Italy, in the Veneto region and in the Prosecco area.

Courses and teachers:

FRESCO PAINTING ? Alma Ortolan

DRAWING ? Sheila Ghidini

OIL PAINTING ? Donna Walker

ILLUSTRATION - ART SCRAPBOOK - Arcadio Lobato & Anna Casaburi

ENCAUSTIC ? Ruth Feldman

ART PRESERVATION - Alma Ortolan & Judith Broeker

WATERCOLOR ? Tracey Johnston

INTERIOR DECORATION & DESIGN ? Alma Ortolan

Example of a one-week package includes:

? 5 full days of teaching and practical classes

? 6 nights stay in Palazzo Galletti B&B Boutique Hotel, in Vittorio Veneto

? A guided tour of Serravalle, the historical centre of Vittorio Veneto

? A day trip and guided tour of Treviso or Venice

? All meals, with the exception of the one-day tour in Treviso or Venice

? Daily tasting of local wine

? Tea, coffee and snacks with the exception of the one-day tour

? Airport transfers and local transportation

Upcoming workshop dates: depending on the course chosen.

Accommodation: Palazzo Galletti B&B Boutique Hotel is a 14th century Palazzo which has been restored and turned into a beautiful B&B with two double bedrooms and a suite. More info on http://www.palazzogalletti.info/lang1/

Price: We are offering a promotional price of EUR 1,400 or the equivalent in ?, depending on the exchange rate.

Price doesn't include

Airfare

Personal expenses

Meals during the tour in Treviso or Venice

Fees for private car rentals, taxis, etc. (bus and taxi service or car rentals are available on request)

Supplement for single room

If you need any more info please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for reading!

Margherita