Wanted: someone to remove weeds on our front garden this friday

arworld

Hi all,

I nee someone who can tidy up our front garden this Friday - Hoyle be only couple of hours job and we don't need anything special. Just remove the weeds.

If you are available and interested pls pm me or any recommendation would be great.

Thanks

Iam a young 48 year old with a 19year old son looking for local work, I have worked in cleaning for over 15 years and had my own business in the late 90s.

Iam currently looking for any local work that involves indoors or out, i have done weeding before. I have never sent a message or email like this before

, i would appreciate if you could get back to me as soon as. Many thanks. winsome lee.0207 639 0657 07952 755 851

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• The National Autistic Society UK don't appear to have a Southwark branch, but they offer help if you wish to start your own local one: Join one of our online branches and get to know fellow autistic people with a shared interest, identity or experience. Can't find a branch that's right for you? Why not start up your own? Please email [email protected] for more information. All of our branches' events and activities are individually risk assessed.  Please note that compliance with the rules associated with each of these is every attendee's responsibility.
    • Starting Wednesday 12 June at 10am and 1pm. A great opportunity to meet other parents and help you and your baby through nurturing touch.  Baby massage can help:  - strengthen parent-baby interaction and bonding - with relaxation for parent and baby - provide relief for colic, constipation, teething - stimulate all of baby’s bodily systems helping with co-ordination, development and much more… Small classes run in a garden studio. Maximum 5 babies with adult. 5 week course at the cost of £70, including a bottle of organic massage oil, handouts and refreshments. Course paid for at time ofbooking. Runs Wednesdays term time for 5 consecutive weeks. Class duration 90 minutes. To book please call or message Chloe on 07982 630246. IAIM (International Association of Infant Massage) certifiedinstructor. More info on my websitehttps://www.nourishmassagetherapy.co.uk/
    • We ate at Viet Flavours last night - the quality is excellent - home made noodles, generous portions, really fresh, high quality chicken - totally delicious.  We had the tasting menu which was actually very good value for money - lots to eat and we left stuffed. Run by the lovely Anne and her family, we will certainly be back to support this great new option to the high street.
    • Thanks Peckham Rose for reminding us that Southwark Events Team are just as responsible as Gala for the damage to the park.   I was not aware that Cllr Hamvas was Chair of Licensing. Isn't the Rye in her constituency? Surely, despite her role, she could object to the state the park has been left in. In fact, how can any of our local councillors ignore it?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In