Alexander Pest Removals

Alexander86

• 3 weeks later...
Fogging treatments available now for Insect problems. Autumn & Winter time will see a massive increase in Rodent activity due to the cold weather conditions. So do not let Rodents use your house as there Nest or Playground. Call anytime on 07989343236 available 7 days a week

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Another recommendation from me for Alexander pest removals - this time a rat making a nest in my understairs cupboard. He came out on a Sunday evening and dealt with the problem efficiently and calmly. When I feared I might have the same problem again he came out although it may have been a false alarm he put my mind at rest - and no charge as still within the three month guarantee period. Brilliant. You can get Craig Alexander on 07989 343136.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Silverfish & Moth treatments our most popular treatments at the moments. Of course Rodent problems are all year round. Don't be scared to give me a call on 07989343136. We will get rid of the problems in your property whether it's Big or Small. Available 7 days a week.

• 4 weeks later...

I found a mouse running around my flat on Sunday.

I called Craig on Monday morning, and he arranged to come around that evening.

He did a thorough job, finding and sealing any entry points, and investigating any evidence of their presence.

There has not be a sign of it since, to my great relief.

I would recommend Craig highly for his professional service.

John-Paul

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The warmer climate has seen an increase in Pharoah Ant problems. They are usually found in Hospitals due to the warm conditions but we have had an increase in domestic properties. No spray treatments are allowed on these ants only Biopren sachets. We cover all types of Pest Control Problems.

Call on 07989343136

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived