Can anyone recommend a builder/tiler to replace a kitchen floor?

CocoC

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I have found the bin men themselves very helpful. They are also able to report it I think. In the recycling collection obviously, not the kitchen waste. If you can catch them. 
    • HI - did you see the other post from an hour ago about the same cat??? Can the neighbour knock on some doors locally? Could be a local oldie out and about but always worth checking out. I have a microchip scanner if anyone wanted to scan for a chip but am over in Nunhead [you'd have to contact a vet to get them to check any number on their database].   HP
    • As above. I"m trying to request  this for a neighbour who's not online. I've trawled through Southwark Council's website and can't find a way to get a broken bin taken away. SC's phoneline peeps only have access to the info on the website so they were useless. Only option seems to be to request another replacement. I daren't do that as last time they delivered a replacement but didn't taken away the broken one - don't want to end up with three bins. Many thanks   HP  
    • I’m posting this message about a stray cat on behalf of my neighbour who isn’t on the forum.  He says:- I discovered a cat who appears to be lost or abandoned at the corner of Dovercourt Road and Court Lane this morning.  It is in very poor health.  If anyone knows of someone who has lost a cat over that way, or knows of someone who could share this info then I’d be grateful. My number is 07860576698
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In