PERSONAL TRAINER (female) -lose weight, get fit, gain endurance, stay healthy

marigarcia

If you are struggling/have struggled in the past to stick to a healthy lifestyle or even if you don't know exactly how to start on your fit journey, getting the help of a personal trainer may be the best move you could ever make.

My name is Marina and I am a certified personal trainer. My approach to health is friendly and fun, I am fully committed to using my knowledge, skills, past and present experiences to help you reach your goals. In a

motivating, passionate and reliable manner I conduct sessions from a variety or exercise disciplines to work towards weight loss, improve tone, greater flexibility,

and improved general health and fitness. I am offering exclusive one to one training (or small groups, up to 3 people) for clients who are looking for high quality,

private and flexible service and want to train in the privacy of a personal training studio (located in East Dulwich on Overhill Road just off Lordship Lane), their own home or outdoors.

I always deliver 1st class service by ensuring every client receives effective and efficient workout plans plus nutritional advice which support physical activity

patterns.

If you would like to book a personal training session or have any further enquiries please be in touch.

REMINDING EVERYONE THAT 1ST CONSULTATION/TRIAL SESSION IS FREE OF CHARGE. So you can try it out and then decide if you'd like to continue or not.

Prices for one-on-one as it follows (I also train couples, and groups of up to 3 people, if interested please ask for rates):

One hour session pay-as-you-go: ?30.00

3 sessions block: ?90.00

6 sessions block: ?170.00 (?28.00 per session)

10 sessions block: ?270.00 (?27.00 per session)

12 sessions block ?300.00 (?25.00 per session)

Thank you for taking time to read my advert, hope to hear from you.

Kindest regards,

Marina

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that I will be instructing - along with another colleague - bootcamp sessions in Peckham Rye park and it starts this Sunday! 1st session is FREE so come and join us.

10-11am, meeting point just in front of the cafe.

• 3 weeks later...

I would definitely recommend Marina for personal training.

I've been having one-on-one sessions since December and really enjoy them. Marina is very friendly and makes sure you push yourself hard but have fun at the same time with so many different exercises and techniques! And I certainly feel much fitter now.

A great & good value way to get fit or keep fit!!

I've been training with Marina for five months and the results are showing. I'm leaner, fitter and weigh less thanks to the once a week sessions I've been incorporating into my weekly training.

Marina's sessions are never the same so you'll never get bored. She works you hard, you ache the next day and it's worth it when you see the results.

She's also a really lovely person... That always a PT bonus!

Gx

I'd also like to recommend the benefits of using Marina as a personal trainer. It's a no brainer - if you've been in and out of gyms and classes (spinning, circuit training, pump, attack, BMF etc) but not really ever seem much difference, I suggest you have a session with Marina.

I've been seeing Marina 2-3 times a week since Christmas, and I am fitter than I've ever been. I've really developed muscles too - so much so that friends have noticed even when I'm in my shirt and tie (tend not to strip off in front of my friends).

What do I like? Well, as I've paid for a session, I never miss them. Always go. Even now, I'm hung over, and I have a 9am Saturday session. I'll probably feel pretty bad, but it's my own fault and I always feel the benefit.

I also like turning up, and actually not needing to think or motivate myself. Push that. Pull this. Run on this. Jump on that. 3 sets. Drink some water. Pant a lot. Ache. Repeat three times a week for a perfect physique.

You won't regret it.

Darren

• 2 weeks later...

I have been training with Marina since November last year, I can most definitely recommend her as a personal trainer. I have lost weight, am more toned and definitely fitter - this is exactly what my goal was!

Marina's sessions are hard but I do look forward to them every week!

• 2 months later...