Removal of paving slabs needed

haribo

Hello,

I have an area of 11ft square 4 layers of crazy paving to be removed from my front garden. I assume it is 4 layers deep. Job would need to include taking away all slabs. If you are interested in this job please can you give me an approximate cost.

Please PM me many thanks,

H

• 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Perhaps the OP needs to make the title more specific, to avoid the serious issue in question being taken over by other stuff unconnected with it?
    • Assuming from the title this is a general discussion on the park.  Always liked it. Great for cycling including London recumbents.  Kids played there when younger.  Never been fond of cafe, others may disagree.
    • Lost my engagement ring between 13.15 and 13.30 today - I went between Dulwich Leisure Centre and Therapia Road - also stopped off at the Coop on Forest Hill Road - it was in my gym shorts pocket and I think it fell out when I took my keys out of my pocket outside the Leisure Centre or Co-op. Please let me know if you find it!   Please see below for image of the ring:  
    • Can I politely request that people with dogs follow the leash laws in Dulwich Park and keep their dogs on a lead in the required areas. Before anyone calls me a Karen, dogs have the entire perimeter of the park to be off the lead, there’s just small areas that require them to be on a short lead. My puppy has now been attacked and bitten twice by off lead dogs in these areas in the space of 4 days. I walk him in those areas specifically to avoid dogs that will run up while I’m trying to train with him, but it’s happening anyway because people can’t follow simple rules. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In