Has anyone been to a birthday party at Crystal Palace Sports Centre

Hi, we are organising our son's 4th birthday party and thinking of hosting at Crystal Palace sports centre. They have toddlers world/ kids activity party but can't seem to find any information on line - how big the area is and what sort of equipments are provided etc.

We have been trying to get the information from the organiser there but very difficult to get hold of him.

Has anyone been to a party there ? If so, how is it?

Look forward to having some feed back.

Hi there,

I went to a friend's 3rd birthday party there in the soft play area a few weeks ago with my daughter and I thought it was good.

There is a huge soft play area, although it could have done with a few more toys in it (maybe you could bring your own to add to the selection?). The parents hosting it brought their own food/cake etc. but I think the centre provided teas/coffees etc.

They provided a member of staff who supervised the play area and helped to keep drinks stocked.

It was my first time in the centre so didn't know where anything was, and there was a swimming competition on at the time so it was pretty busy. If you decide to go with this as a venue, I would suggest giving your guests specific directions on the invitations to where the party is held in the centre, as it was only by bumping into another mum I knew that we found the way. The staff seemed very distracted at the time, although I am sure it was because there was a lot going on, on that particular day.

Hope that helps!