(man trying car doors this morning) ?Ondine road

Attempted theft this morning ?Ondine road

545am this morning , my partner saw a chap cycling down Ondine road trying each car door ? description ? male -dark hair 5?10 Slim , Green jacket

Lucky enough all doors were locked so nothing happened ? he was too far away to say anything to him

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• We don't often meet people on the path but do use it as it's shady. It would be nice if any 'clearing' carried out was limited only to the pathway itself - although some of the trees could do with clearing of ivy - but not in this season
    • I once had an idiot unleash his dog on the pavement on LL, near Goose Green (so extremely close to  traffic)  to let it rush at my dog who was sedately walking next to me on a lead. I was carrying a bag of shopping.  I shouted at him. He couldn’t accept it was a stupid and dangerous thing to do, both for my dog,  his dog and me.  He said that he and his dog were jjust being friendly.  Just one of many stories I have about dog owners without manners; common sense or critical thinking. 
    • https://dulwichparkfriends.org.uk/the-park/map-of-the-park/ for a map showing the path, plus some contacts, plus mention of Friends' "Tend the park" sessions. I've used that path myself for jogging occasionally. I hadn't known anyone had designated it as such, and I see no reason why walkers shouldn't use it as well.  IIRC it's just the bits in the south half of the park that are narrow and like a woodland path; nicely reminiscent in a small way of  cross-country runs on Wimbledon Common.  The Dog Exercise area shown on the map seems to me, though I don't remember clearly, more like an open area, nothing to do with the path.  
    • Hi! We’ve just finished our pond for our community garden and are looking for donation plants. If anyone out there has too many pond plants please let me know 🙏🏻many thanks  Limes Walk Community garden 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In