Craft Workshops

ali13

My name is Ali and I will be running afternoon and evening craft workshops from Threads Vintage store as of July.

These will be themed and Tea/Prosecco will be included in the price of the ticket.

Workshops will include simple pattern cutting/ paper craft / knitting / upcycling / fascinators and more!

I am thinking ?12 day sessions and ?14 evening classes. They will be 2hours long and will provide a good platform for meeting new people, trying new things and encouraging creative thinking. I will be running a loyalty card scheme and discounts for local traders.

I am also offering my services for bespoke Hen do's and Baby showers, PM me for more info.

Knitting group is also in the pipeline!

Just wanted to get feedback and thoughts from the community and get an idea of the interest we might get.

Thanks, Ali

Probably weekday (we are thinking wed afternoons and Thursday evening to start off with, but maybe longer and bigger projects to come at weekends too once up and running!

I will be in touch when all set up- first one is in July. The theme is Haverdashery!check out our launch party for JhBeulah and come along to get a feel for what's to come...

https://www.facebook.com/events/1403156063242714/

Thanks, Ali

Archived