Private Tutor

Hi,

I'd just like to make a recommendation for Emmanuel, who is a private maths tutor. He has been fantastic and amazing for our son who is only 7 but needed a boost as he was getting let down by his school. Emmanuel enabled him to do things we had no idea he was capable of, he absolutely loved his one hour a week as Emmanuel approached things in such a different way, making it exciting, challenging and very interesting for him.

We have had tutors before but non to match Emanuel, he truly is a star!

If you are interested his email is:

[email protected]

• 6 months later...

Thank you very much for the recommendation. I currently have spaces available for tuition. I can be contacted via PM, by E-mail [email protected] or on my mobile 07890053459.

I provide tuition for Mathematics, Sciences and Finance: A-levels, IB, GCSE, 13+, 11+, and University.

? A Level and GCSE (including IGCSE)tuition for Mathematics, Further Mathematics and Sciences (Biology, Chemistry

& Physics)

? International Baccalaureate IB Mathematics and Sciences tuition

? 11+, 13+ common entrance and scholarship entrance exam tuition to top public and grammar schools.

? Medical school entrance exam tuition such as GAMSAT, BMAT and UKCAT

? Oxbridge, Imperial College and UCL entrance exams and interview preparations for Mathematics, Physics and

Engineering (Personal statements, STEP, MAT and interview preparations)

? Undergraduate tuition for Mathematics and Engineering, Graduate Econometrics and Quantitative Finance