Bespoke Catering and celebration Cakes

Ayesha

Hello my name is Ayesha and I own a bespoke catering and celebrations cake company named We will cook. We are based in Herne Hill

We will cook are extremely passionate and dedicating in producing home cooked rustic food. We pride our self on our bespoke catering and ensure that our quality of food is of the highest standard. We do not keep or use any frozen stock and cook everything from scratch, thus enabling us to experiment and be creative. We source high quality produce and can cater for a variety of dietary requirements.

We offer a range of services, menu design, personal lunches/dinners corporate catering for client entertaining, Weddings & other celebratory events.

Due to customer demand we are also very pleased to announce the introduction of celebratory cakes for all occasions.

We will cook will take the toil & stress out of your event so that you and your guests can enjoy a memorable experience.

Please see www.Facebook.com/wewillcook

If you have any questions or would like to book we will cook please contact me on 07961 175 148

Thank you form your time

Ayesha

Archived