Recommendation for plumber: Francis

Jsmith5757

So a touch confused by the conflicting recommendations on here for Francis.

I first needed urgent help about a year ago when my u bend under the sink came away and I checked the ED Forum for reliable recommends and came across Francis's details. He came out within the hour on a Friday night for me and fixed the issue quickly and efficiently. Fast forward to last night and I came home to my water isolation taps under the sink frantically dripping. One call to Francis and, once again, he was with me within the hour to put a temp fix on the issue and returned this morning with the necessary parts to fix the issue.

I can only put my own seal of approval on Francis and will have no hesitation in calling him again as he has been, for me, fast, efficient and relatively reasonably priced.

This is about the fourth time that i've had Francis come around to help with plumbing issues....he came over quickly whn I called him and sorted me out with the minimum of expense and fuss...he's really the best plumber I've come across. I recommend him highly..If you would like to contact him..here's his number: 07552347157

just called Francis this morning about a blocked kitchen sink.

He came round within the hour explaind the problem and also explaind how to stop this from happening in the future and fixed the problem.

Will be using him again.

Francis 07552347157.

Thanks Ed forum and Francis.

Hi im new to the forum but was told by a friend to look for recommendations for a plumber on here.

I found Francis who I can say I'm very happy with.

I had a leak in my bathroom basin I called Francis and he got one of his team out to fix the problem.

Very happy customer.

07552 347 157

Thanks Francis

And thanks john.

Found recommendations for Francis on the ED Forum shortly after moving to ED.

We are gradually going through a programme of renovating our flat. The first thing we needed to do was remove some old water piping which was sitting on the outside of the walls, running from the radiators, vertically up through the ceiling and into the system. This wasn't strictly a plumbing issue (leaks, etc), but was more to do with upgrading the 'look and feel' of the place.

Francis offered an extremely friendly and polite service. He came round within a day or two to scope the work, and then returned a day or two later (with a colleague) to complete the work. The plaster was drilled into and the previously externally visible pipes were recessed into a channel behind the surface of the wall. Once replastered, the pipes will no longer be visible. The job was well done and took a single day.

Furthermore, as a first-time buyer, I was a little concerned by stories of London Tradesman charging high prices. Francis certainly helped to allay these fears, as he did a fair job at a fair price. We will definitely be using Francis again as we continue to renovate our flat.

For those wanting to use Francis, his number is 07552 347 157.

Thanks again,

Nathan

Hi I'm new to the ed forum.

I'm finding IT very useful.

I found Francis on here and called him as I needed to get my washing machine installed.

He sent Castro round who was very professional and worked very quickly.

The job is done and I can wash my clothes.

Thanks Francis.

07552 347 157

I very rarely post on this site but I do use it.. I found Francis the plumber on here. He came and done the job, and charged me reasonably. Very nice chap and done a great job. He asked if I found out about his services from the forum and if so to put up a recommendation. So here it is!

Great job Francis! I would recommend using his services.

Archived