Elephant Removals

Andrewsharpes

Hello,

Sharing my experience with Elephant Removals, I was told by friends and work colleague to try this company as I was not quiet sure where can I find a reliable company. Since I was recommended I knew I was in good hands. They packed and moved my entire content from one end of London to another. I was well pleased with the guys in the office and on field. Brilliant service, good price and most definite friendly. Now I am a new resident in ED.

Do they actually remove elephants?

If so, I have use of their services as I have an infestation of elephants in my garden.

I have also noticed an infestation of young professional looking types who speak at full volume in smug tones, about how much they paid for their property and what improvements they are currently making to said property. I think the infestation has moved here from North London and Clapham/Battersea.

I myself was born and brought up in ED, so this infestation has been especially easy for me to spot.

What was the number?

Is an infestation of young professional looking types who speak at full volume in smug tones any worse, really, than sulky locals who begrudge change, have a chip on their shoulder about their standing in relation to others, and call travellers 'Pikeys' while inferring they are all thieves ?

Hmmm.....

No.

Bit of an improvement IMO.

Archived