Urban Space Building & Plumbing

UrbanSpaceLtd

ABOUT US

With nearly 20 years experience Urban Space has carried out numerous projects some of which have even been nominated as finalist for the building excellence awards (Southwark LABC) as well as featuring in the ideal home magazine.

We have an in-house team of experienced and professional tradesmen with skills to complete any project to high standards, on time and within budget.  We only work with trusted suppliers. All our work is guaranteed, and we are happy to supply references on request.

LONDON’S MOST INNOVATIVE LOFT COMPANY

We work with homeowners in London and the surrounding areas to bring to life their ideas by transforming unused roof spaces into beautiful, functional living areas.

We make the process as stress-free and enjoyable as possible, working closely with you to fully understand your needs, preferences, and budget! UrbanSpaceSquaresocialmediapost.thumb.png.42e9b796c7605c5d7d9af0d5536d11e1.png

Phone Number: 07956 528763
Email Address: [email protected]

View full listing

• 2 years later...

Thanks michael for the various different jobs you done for me including the fitted wardrobes which I am extremely pleased with, it looks amazing and my room is much more spacious and tidier now.

I would definitely recommend UrbanSpace to anyone looking for any construction or home improvement works to be done. Michael and his team were really great, professional, tidy and reasonably priced + also their workmanship is excellent.

Below I will leave the all contact information I have of them.

I would also recommend for you to see their work on twitter as they keep a log of their on-going work.

Contact Information:

UrbanSpace Building & Plumbing

Michael

07956528763 / 02086702911

[email protected]

• 4 weeks later...
I can also recommend Michael and the team at urbanspace they did a great job on my kitchen extension. They are friendly, professional and offer a high standard of workmanship. Michael always came up with good solutions to the inevitable glitches which I really appreciated. They are competively priced and i'd definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for any type of home refurb/improvement. (Michael contact number 07956528763)really nice guy one of the good builders still around!

• 1 month later...
I can definitely recommend Michael and his team at UrbanSpace the standard of their work is extremely good. Also he is really passionate about his work, he pays a lot of attention to detail which made the choice for us much easier as we wanted someone who was just as excited about building our project as we were. We actually went to see some of his work for other customers before appointing him for our project and can safely say the end product was just what we wanted.

• 7 years later...

After making numerous enquiries, and receiving several quotes regarding my loft conversion, I decided upon a local company with extensive experience in the area. After meeting Michael from Urban Space Ltd and exploring the various options, I was really impressed with his enthusiasm and knowledge, including the planning and design procedure. His quote was not only competitive, but in addition he is currently running a special offer: Urban Space will provide the whole bathroom-suite plus tiles for free with every loft conversion booking! This was an offer I couldn't refuse.

Seven weeks in and I'm very satisfied with Michael and his team, they are very hard working, reliable but above all, Michael has kept me up to date throughout, and explained every stage of the process. The quality of the work is impressive and it's been exciting to see the transition. I would highly recommend Michael and his team at [www.urbanspaceltd.co.uk] who also advertise on this forum.

• 9 months later...

Michael and his team at Urban Space completed a loft conversion for me over the summer and I am very pleased with the end result. They clearly take great pride in their work and ensure a top quality job without cutting corners. Communication was excellent throughout the build - Michael ensured I was fully kept up to date with progress throughout and was always happy to take the time to explain things when asked, meaning I had full confidence in the work being undertaken. I'm really happy with the decision we made and can wholeheartedly recommend Urban Space to anyone looking for a friendly and reliable builder.

• 2 months later...

During 2023 Urban Space Ltd built a loft extension to my terraced house in East Dulwich, together with extensive renovations including a new bathroom, new windows, doors, floors, radiators, boiler, etc. Michael liaised with the party wall surveyors, devised imaginative solutions to various building problems and kept me informed of progress throughout the build.  His team are first-rate and pay great attention to detail.  The plumbing work was done with copper pipes, not push-fit fittings, the roof was finished neatly with lead work, and the carpentry and decoration was finished to a very high standard.  I can strongly recommend Michael and his team. 

• 2 weeks later...

Michael gave a thorough and fair quote, which accurately reflected our wishes and also benefited from his considered suggestions, based on his experience and eye for detail.

He was really flexible and understanding when we had to delay the start of work because of quarantine (this was summer 2020) - but once the project was underway, his team worked very hard every day, starting punctually at 8am and sometimes not finishing till as late as 7.00pm. They were all very polite, quiet, and clean, and there was altogether a congenial and positive atmosphere amongst them. That they are a real team and not a collection of subcontractors is another positive, avoiding any blame games and allowing for efficient work.

The job has been to an excellent standard and some of the considerable structural challenges were tackled with thought and precision.

We ended up adding other things to the project - such as levelling the floor and laying a new engineered wood top and skirting board - all of which have further enhanced the fantastic finish Urban Space offered.

What is more is that, whilst there was the inevitable snagging to be dealt with, Michael came back without any difficulty and worked to fix the issues that arose.

Strongly recommended.