Highly recommended decorator

ClaireMatt

Just a note to highly recommend Darren Feltham if you are looking for a painter/decorator. He has just decorated my son's bedroom and has done a fantastic job ! He is professional, helpful and tidies up at the end of each day - something that I really value. The quality of his work is excellent and given our wonky curved ceiling and my demands for a straight line between the two different colours, nothing has been too much trouble. My son loves what he has done !!! And my husband and I are both really pleased. We will definitely be using Darren again.

He can be contacted at:- 07879 233900 or via email [email protected]

Highly recommended !

• 8 months later...
I wanted to add my recommendation for Darren, who painted our hall and staircase earlier in the year. We are very hapy with the job. He is skilled and professional, and reasonably priced without being cheap. He is also a great guy, and faultlessly scrupulous, which is reassuring and really matters when someone is in your family home for a significant time. I particularly appreciated the care he took in preparing the walls for painting - as he said, it is most of the job, but it's where corners are cut. I will certainly ask Darren back when our living room and bathroom are ready - not least because my toddler keeps spotting chips and marks and saying, 'need Darren' :)

Archived