Get gardening!

JeanieB

Want to get your garden into shape this year but not sure where to start? Need a garden friend to help you differentiate the weeds from the plants and work out what's worth keeping and what to chuck? I have gardened in East Dulwich for 18 years and have run 'jane's veg school' from Crystal Palace Road for the last 8.(www.janesvegschool.co.uk).

Book a 3 hour session and I will come to you to talk through your garden problems and ideas, offering advice on positioning and care of existing plants and suggestions of tried and trusted new ones which will give you year round colour. Together we will put together a plan of action and I can suggest reliable local traders if you do not want or cannot do all the work yourself.

This session is aimed at the enthusiastic beginner gardener who just needs a bit of support and knowledge to achieve the garden of their dreams!

Further sessions on pruning, soil conditioning, compost making, cut flower growing are also available. Call Jane on 07952 898025 for further details or email [email protected] to book a session. Handmade vouchers are available if you would like to give this as a present. Happy gardening!

• 2 weeks later...