Music Theory and Recorder teacher -free first lesson!!

JamesH91

To all interested - hello!

My name is James. I am a professional recorder player and graduate of the Royal Academy of Music, London (BMus Recorder).

I'm offering recorder tuition, as well as Music theory lessons (ABRSM). As a performer I've worked with some of the world's leading early and contemporary musicians.

I have over six year's experience teaching young children from age 5 to adults, and teach a wide variety of repertoire - medieval, renaissance, baroque and contemporary music.

I am friendly and approachable, and enjoy building a rapport with students over time, bringing out a musical personality and performer from the individual and drawing on their strengths, enabling them to develop their musical potential.

In theory, I teach to grade 5 standard ABRSM, enabling students to pass the exam and move onto the higher examinations (to grade 6 and above). As well as my teaching work, I have experience in childcare with ofsted registration including dbs check and first aid.

Please contact me bellow for rates and availability. Lessons are at my home in East Dulwich, or in certain cases I can visit you at home. I'm offering a free initial no strings consultation lesson for anyone who would like one, so you have nothing to loose.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

James

[email protected]

Archived