Dog Sitter / Walker

Hello Community,

I'm looking for an animal lover who would be happy to dog sit and walk my dog for six weeks. The candidate could live in my house during the six weeks if desired.

The candidate MUST be familiar with Weimaraner's - as these dogs are very excitable and very playful.

I have attached a photo.

Please let me know you're availability as I would ideally like someone to start Tuesday 6th May.

Kind regards

Hi,

I might not be the perfect person for you as I'm not that familiar with weimaraner's. But I am familiar with most dogs and have owned border collies. Also, I am away for one week during the six week period you mention. However, I am really local and would love to walk your dog for you. So, if you don't find the perfect person, I could offer back up.

Thanks,

Abbey

Hi Abbey,

I'm Helena and I'm also a dog sitter and walker. I don't have specific experience with Weimaraners but I am aware of their character traits, and have looked after a Vizsla before.

Unfortunately as it is the summer I'm very booked up and busy looking after other peoples' dogs, but I see you've already had a reply to your post- if you need additional cover for a week or so please let me know, I'd like to help out in any way I can.

Best,

Helena

Archived