Recommend Spanish teacher please?

Can anyone please recommend a Latin American Spanish teacher (ideally Central American)? S/he doesn't have to be a full time professional as what I'm really looking for is Spanish conversation, so intelligent and well educated would be fine. The 'Latin American' is quite important as pronunciation differs from Spain.

Thank you.

Peter

Hi there,

My name is Joel Carballo, I'm a 17 year old responsible student at Haberdashers currently studying Spanish

Worry not, I was born in Ecuador and I only came into the UK 5 years ago though my Spanish still impeccable as its the language me and my family speak at home.

If what you are looking for is to have fluent conversations and practice Spanish I am happy to help you out

I am looking to get a bit of extra money and this its ideal. If you are interested please let me know.

I have taught younger people to speak Spanish and last year a Family of 4 also payed me to be around for a few hours talking to the mother and son as a normal fluent conversation as oppose to a lesson.

I live in Marsden Road though transporting to your home or place of interest its no problem.

My number is 07778275470

Many thanks

Kind regards

Joel Carballo

• 4 weeks later...

Archived