Spanish language Tuition.

niness

HI ALL

My name is Angeles, I am Spanish Teacher with a number of years in Teaching and Educational environment experience. Since my beginning in the UK, London based in Forest Hill and East Dulwich, I have been teaching Spanish to different range of age children and as well Adults and from a variety of level of knowledge and skills beginner to advanced with my huge aim to be a great and useful asset to help to improve your skills, Grammar, writing, reading, and over all Speaking, getting confident and an enjoyable time.

I would like to add that I have helped to get A Star in Spanish in GCES for Secondary students.

That is my challenge, you can get your Goal.

I am flexible and available in days and evenings time.

You can get in touch me on my phone number 07809203171 or alternatively on my email address [email protected].

In addition I have recently created this Page on Facebook Spanish For Holidays Course and hand you reliable references with so great and high results from families around East Dulwich.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Best Wishes,

Angeles.

MORNING,

As well I would delight to comment since a bit more a month, I am tutoring to an Autistic boy in Spanish?Being so much rewarding his motivation, his grown up in knowledge?, his confident, more and more?

Or visit me on my Facebook Page Spanish for Holidays Course.

I looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Angeles.

HI, Hola.

Would you like to be able to work out about your Holidays Routine from you leave the Airport?..Transport?.How to go to anywhere, manage the Booking in the Hotel, order a drink, Order a meal in a Restaurant. Manage directions without getting lost, C?..Know typical places to visit or what to do there, Shopping ...

These and more would you like to manage by your own ?.in Spanish..?

YES, YOU CAN DO IT!!

I looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Angeles

Archived