Melange Chocolate Shop Workshops and Updates

Dear Melangeurs and Chocolate lovers,

Months have passed and your passion for chocolate didn't slow down.

Thanks for your support!

And for your insatiable appetite, our next events are as followed:

Chocolate Making workshop

3 hours where you will learn all the professional techniques and make your own truffles,

shapes, flavours and decorations. All the chocolate you will make will be yours.

Saturday 23th of May, from 3 to 6pm ?35/ pers.

Book now [email protected],

Chocolate and Wine tasting

This is a very unique experience where Chocolatiere Isabelle will help you get

a better understanding and perception of aromas and flavours.

You will sample 6 different Dark and 6 different Milk chocolates including single origins chocolates and

Melange Chocolate specialty bars and truffles, that you will pair with selected fine wines and liquors.

Friday 22nd of May, from 7 to 10pm ?35 /pers.

Book now [email protected]

We are also trying to put together a chocolate feast for the 30th of May.

Would you be interested ?

Please email us with your suggestions or request

at [email protected]

OUR NEW PRODUCTS

- New flavoured chocolate bars:

- MILK CHOCOLATE with CORIANDER & GRAPEFRUIT

- DARK CHOCOLATE with BASIL & LEMON

- Specialty teas from BREW (Liverpool) with amazing flavours

- Specialty coffee from Caphe Viet Nam with a hint of chocolate

YUMMI !!!

And SOON....

- OUTSIDE SEATING

- CHOCOLATE FONDUE

- HOMEMADE ICE-CREAM

AS A REMINDER...

The shop is open from Wednesday to Sunday

From 12 to 7 weekdays

From 10 to 6 weekend

Closed on Monday & Tuesday

The shop will open very soon from 10am on weekdays and on Tuesday too.

We also organise events for private parties, Hen, Corporate, and Kids Birthdays.

Email us for any group quotation at [email protected].