Cleaner recommendation

RuthN

Hi,

Unfortunately my lovely cleaner who i found 2 years ago on this forum is leaving to have a baby so i'm hoping i can get another recommendation.

I would appreciate a recommendation from someone who employs the cleaner rather than the cleaner themselves looking for work.

I am looking for someone who will give my house a proper clean, maybe not everything every time but ensure that the sofas are vacuumed behind every so often and the inside of the windows cleaned every few months. Someone who doesn't come in and robotically do the same thing every time but notices that the skirting boards need wiping or the doors have grubby finger prints on. Someone who will move light furniture like laundry baskets to vacuum behind, and can ask to do more hours if needed rather than doing half a job in the time.

I have two young children with with lots of toys so i'd like someone who is happy to throw the toys into the toy box and tidy as i usually don't have time to tidy up before rushing off to work in the morning.

I'd like someone who speaks and reads English so that i can let them know if there's something i particulary want doing one week.

Ideally I'd also like someone trust worthy, reliable, friendly, good with children, who doesn't become complacent over time.

Can you help?

Ruth

Thanks but i'm looking for the same regular cleaner rather than a company.

I've used Fantastic Cleaners (i.e. Cleaners East Dulwich) before, they did an ok job when i moved out of my flat and needed a one off clean. However, when we arrived at our new home it was dirty and i was heavily pregnant the quote from them to clean was very expensive and we felt we had little choice at last minute to go with them and it has left a bitter taste. I also had a quote for window cleaning which was extortionate and they were very rude when i decided not to go with them.

Sorry not what i'm looking for.

PS do you work for them....

Hello Ruth,

I myself can relate to most of what you've listed as needs, and i do think trusting a company is the safest bet. I recommend the one i've been using for the past 6 months, really realible guys, insured, impecable in every way, give em' a call whenever, Cleaners East Dulwich, 020 3746 2846. Have a great day!

Hi Ruth

I can happily recommend our cleaner, Mimi, she's fantastic. I myself have 3 children, (one is a 7 month old baby) I am super fussy and have have had many cleaners before finding Mimi. She does more than I expect, and I have never seen anyone iron so much, so quickly, to such a high standard.

Her number is 07753 110741. She mentioned to me this morning that she is looking to fill a couple of slots in her week, please do give her a call, and PM me for a reference if you wish.#

Best wishes Anja

Archived