Painter decorator recommendation - Jovaner

malcolmweir

Just wanted to post another recommendation for Jovaner (pronounced Jovani). It's been a few years since we needed any decorating done but we've just had Jovaner do some more work for us and I never cease to be amazed at how good he is. I've honestly never seen a decorator like him - the quality of his work, and his work ethic, is insane. I often have to tell Jovaner to take a break and stop working so hard - I feel like he's going to work himself into the grave! He is an incredible wallpaperer too - he wallpapered our understairs WC, all four (slanting) walls, including the door, in and our of the door panels, and I had to stare for five minutes to work out where the seams in the wallpaper were!

He is also amazingly handy, he can do pretty much anything, carpentry, tiling, silcone work (he is an artist with silicone!) even plumbing. He recently completely rennovated the restaurant in-between Maremma and Naughty Piglets - doing literally everything himself.

I think he might have a small window in his schedule due to a cancellation so get in there quick if you need some decorating done!

The number I have for him now - in case it's changed - is 07450985602 (edited to correct number on 10th March).

Edited by malcolmweir

• 2 weeks later...