Buy 2 get 1 free: Thai-vedic massage Christmas gift vouchers | ?10 Neal's Yard treatment add-ons

Buy 2 get 1 free: Thai-vedic massage Christmas gift vouchers | ?10 Neal's Yard treatment add-ons | Neal's Yard Organic products & gift sets now in stock | Thai-vedic playlist on Spotify

View this newsletter in your browser http://eepurl.com/bH0LYL

Thai-vedic massage Christmas gift vouchers: buy 2 get 1 free*

If you've started thinking about what to get for that person who has everything (or that person who has been moaning about their shoulder or back pain and is not doing anything about it) why not give them an amazing massage this Christmas?

Half hour, one hour, 90 or 120 minute vouchers available (?20/ ?40/?55/?70 respectively). The gift vouchers can be emailed to you, and you can then print them out at home and attach them to a Christmas card. If you only need 2 vouchers, you can use the free one to give yourself a little Christmas treat!

Contact me here to buy your gift vouchers http://www.thai-vedicmassage.co.uk/contact-me/

[*The free voucher will be redeeemable for the same amount of time as the cheapest of the other two vouchers purchased. Payment can be made by bank transfer or in person]

New! Neal's Yard ?10 treatment add-ons

I'm now using luxurious Neal's Yard Organic products in a new range of treatment add-ons. Add on a 30 minute facial, foot massage or body scrub to your 60 or 90 minute massage and pay only ?10! (Normally ?20 when booked as a stand alone treatment). Choose from:

Neal's Yard Rehydrating Rose facial and face massage

I begin with Rehydrating Rose facial cleanser, followed by a hot towel applied directly to your face and wrapped around your head (great for headaches!). I follow this up with a 20 minute Ayurvedic face massage using Neal's Yard Neroli and Mandarin massage oil. I then apply another hot towel to remove the oil and finish with Rehydrating Rose toner and moisturiser.

Neal's Yard Ginger & Mint foot scrub and foot massage

Beginning with a hot towel to clean and soften the foot, I then continue with 15 minute lower leg and foot massage using Ginger and Juniper massage oil. This is followed up with a Ginger and Mint scented Pumice foot scrub. I finish by applying another hot towel then I treat you foot with nourishing Comfrey and Mallow foot balm. The its your other foot's turn!

Neal's Yard Geranium & Orange Salt Scrub

Geranium and Orange Salt Scrub exfoliates the skin of your back, arms and legs. I remove the scrub with hot, wet towels and buff up your body with a dry towel. The scrub smells heavenly and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.

Calamus body polish with Khadi Chocolate & Honey body butter

Ayurvedic Calamus powder (dried and powdered sedge grass) is mixed with Coconut oil to gently exfoliate the skin of your back, arms and legs. After buffing off the powder with a dry towel, I then apply Khadi Chocolate and Honey body butter (made with Shea butter), leaving your skin feeling super soft and smelling delicious!

Contact me here to book a massage and treatment add-on http://www.thai-vedicmassage.co.uk/contact-me/

Neal's Yard Organic products & gift sets now in stock

I'm now also selling a limited range of Neal's Yard products from my massage room: perfect for Christmas presents or maybe you just want to spoil yourself with something luxurious. Currently in stock:

English Lavender bath & shower gel ?11

Garden Mint & Bergamot handwash - ?12.50 & hand lotion - ?13

Orangeflower shampoo ?11.50

Rehydrating Rose facial wash - ?16, toner - ?16 & moisturiser - ?25

Uplifting Jasmine & Ylang Ylang gift set - ?15

Balance Rose & Geranium gift set - ?15

Relax English Lavender gift set - ?20

Refresh Geranium & Orange gift set - ?30

Indulge Rose gift set - ?45

If there is anything you would like that I dont have in stock you can order it from my Neal's Yard microsite: https://uk.nyrorganic.com/shop/stephennock

Listen to the Thai-vedic playlist on Spotify:

Did you enjoy the music when you last visited? I'm now using - and continually adding to - a public Spotify playlist:

so you can listen to it whenever you like. Feel free to suggest new stuff you'd like to listen to next time you come for a massage

Call, text or email me to book

Stephen

Thai-vedic massage

http://www.thai-vedicmassage.co.uk/

[email protected]

72 Crawthew Grove

East Dulwich

London

SE22 9AB

• 2 weeks later...

I can highly recommend the Thai Vedic massages by Stephen. They are great value for money and every detail of the massage experience - from the oils, heated towels, authentic Thai/Indian products - has been considered including a fantastic play list that I've just learnt I can download on Spotify! The products a great too for the ?10 add on, you feel totally enriched from head to toe.

Never felt more relaxed, thank you Stephen