CHILDREN'S ENTERTAINER-CHRISTMAS PUPPET SHOW-FACE PAINTER

Gianna

Hello, my name is Giovanna, I am a DBS registered Children?s Entertainer.

I provide different kinds of entertainment for parties:

PUPPET SHOWS, GAMES, FACE PAINTING, INTERACTION WITH MUSIC & SONGS.

I write children?s stories. Therefore, I perform my original stories with puppets, this allows the children to interact in my dynamic shows, and have fun with Music and Dance.

I am working with a professional technology special effect system, using lights and projecting images to amaze the children during the show.

Prices vary on entertainment provided and size of party.

For more information don't hesitate to call me, and ask any questions:

mob. 07951677398

If I am not able to answer please leave a text and I will contact you as soon as possible,

Thank you.

Giovanna

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I’m not a Southwark council stooge I’m a city drone working for the man in the square mile… I’ve been an East Dulwich resident from 2007. I lost access to my previous account  my new account is from 2012 as mentioned.  its unbelievably narrow minded to think that there is no local support for the festival. I would say that 8/10 of my local friends do.  OK they/we are the types that like a party. The two that  are mildly annoyed are dog walkers who do moan about having to use the other side of the park… but again they don’t hate it.  I take the point that although only 3 days of noise,  access to the park is restricted for longer but there is another mooosive bit of grass right next to it that people can use … ie the Rye common part of the park.  I feel London’s open spaces should be for everyone EVEN  those that like to listen music and dance in the open air. AND those that want to use it for quiet contemplation.  I would also like to highlight that nightclubs and venues  across UK are under pressure and closing at a shocking rate. A large event like this not only supports the artists playing and the  ‘scene. ’  It also provides traffic and income at local south London venues used for pre and post events/ drinking.  We should all be proud of the musical culture the UK  has to offer  and in particular it’s leading contribution to electronic dance music. There needs to be more  support for the reducing number of venues and events.   
    • I'm sorry to hear about your little puppy being bitten. I hope s/he is ok. On another note I would be grateful if people generally don't use the name Karen negatively in posts. This Karen finds it rather hurtful.
    • A perfectly healthy looking tree in our road was recently removed, and apparently it was because it had diseased roots. Who knows how this was discovered!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In