Village Way Hairdressers

ash89

Has anyone experienced getting a hair cut from Village Way on Lordship Lane? Any stylists that you would recommend in particular? I'm new to East Dulwich so I'm hoping to find a decent hairdressers/stylist that I can stick with

Thanks

I much prefer G.M's to Village way. Having tried them both, VW seem to rush you through your appointment and although my hairstyle was nice, I didn't enjoy the experience.

The staff so lovely at GM's and you get offered a drink then a consultation before your wash/cut. I don't use anyone in particular but you can choose from a top stylist to a trainee. All are professional and polite.

Gm's is in Melbourne Grove if that helps. Welcome to ED :)

L

Glitteryfridays Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

you get offered a drink then a consultation before your wash/cut.

Don't all hairdressers do that?

I'm not too bothered about the drink, but I'd be a bit (understatement!) worried if there wasn't a consultation before they started cutting :))

Sue Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Glitteryfridays Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> you get offered a drink then a consultation

> before your wash/cut.

>

>

> Don't all hairdressers do that?

>

> I'm not too bothered about the drink, but I'd be a

> bit (understatement!) worried if there wasn't a

> consultation before they started cutting :))

I've been to a few salons in the ares and in my experience, not all do. Only GM's so far

Thanks for your responses! I went with Village Way in the end as they had an appointment available the next day. They were ok, though the whole experience felt a little rushed, didn't check to see if it was even at the front at the end etc. I think I will go with Kuki next time and book a couple of weeks ahead as I've heard they are very popular so it can be a bit of a wait to get an appointment (which can only be a good sign!)

Archived