Family weekday meatbox fresh from market

@themarkets

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Freeholder is responsible for the structure so should definitely have been cleared.  Almost certain that all leaseholders should also have been served party wall notices.   Definitely speak to freeholder and surveyor... if that doesn't convince neighbour to comply then an injunction through court is probably the next step
    • Went to Viet Flavours last night finally. For me it is a bit cramped and noisy. Initially, they tried to sit us on the same table as a group of four, which I was extremely uncomfortable with and surprised given that I had booked. Thankfully a couple left as we arrived and gave us their table. The food was quite good, although, my 'vegetable' curry was actually tofu with just one bit of veg. Staff were friendly, but rushing around. Had to ask for water refills and only got half a glass each time. Good wine selection and the house wine, which is a Chardonnay, is very good. For me, the pricing is a little too much for what feels like a very quick meal in a busy setting.
    • Thank you for the advice. I'm definitely not going to be bullied but it's always tricky when you live next to people and know you still have to deal with them after you go nuclear on them! I think I'll see what the freeholder says first, they might not be aware of the internal work and it can affect building insurance.  The council said I could report him so will contact them if all else fails this week, along with my own surveyor.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In