Has anyone attended a Mum2Mum Market sale as a seller?

Hi,

Thinking of selling at an upcoming Mum2Mum Market Nearly New Sale. Just wondered if anyone has had an experience as a seller at this event? Tried Ebay but had no luck selling. I have lots of girls items to sell and they are in extremely good condition- Startrite shoes, Next jackets,as well as some equipment and toys.

If anyone has sold at this event I would be grateful for some feedback, just to know if it's worth my while as the stallholder fee is quite pricey- ?25!!

Hello, I did a stall at the Baby and Children's Market sale at St Barnabas' Hall in Dulwich village last year - different company running it but similar thing. Think the stall was ?20 and I made about ?120 after I'd paid for that, selling mainly toddler clothes & baby equipment (all high street brands). Quite a lot of people turned up despite it being a hot sunny day when I thought people would probably be in the park. So it was worth it, but it was quite time consuming getting all the clothes washed, making signs etc! Sounds obvious but my tip would be that if you have a lot of stuff to shift, take the clothes for the time of year coming up - the sale I did was in early summer & the summer dresses, sun suits etc flew but no one was interested in really nice snowsuits, anoraks etc