Alternative weekend meat /fish box..more options

@themarkets

Hi..

I have listened to customers and tweaked the boxes to allow more variants

They now consist of: everything is bought day of delivery. ?22.

1.2-1.4kg free range chicken.

500g steak mince.

Then any 2 of the following.

6 rashers of back bacon

8 rashers of streaky bacon

6 premium pork sausages

6 premium Cumberland sausages

4 steak mince burgers

Then any 2 of the following

6 lamb chops (approx (0.7kg)

4 pork chops (approx 1kg)

2 250g ribeye steaks

1kg unsmoked gammon

2 300g cod fillets

2 300g salmon fillets

Please PM or txt me your orders. I must have orders by 9pm before day of delivery..

I buy lots of other produce so just ask...it's all fab quality.

You can also visit www.marketguy.co.uk - use voucher "healthy eating" for 20% discount in jan

Guy

Hi..

Off to market again tomo. Please order yr meat boxes via website or PM/txt 07906737624.

I delivered 28 last week so thank you for yr support!!!

There are a few good deals.. Organic Salmon is cheap in billingsgate...whole fish, sides or fillets.?11/kg approx

King prawns are also Good at mo. ?14/kg

Lots of lamb and steak in Smithfield. Lamb chops are ?9/kg, fillet ?25/kg, ribeye ?16/kg rump ?10/kg.

Lots more eg quail lovely ?7/ 2kg bird.. Small 1.3kg cornfed free range chickens ?4 each.

Chicken breast...poss deal of week ?5/kg. steak mince ?20 /3kg bag.

PM/txt for enquiries orders 07906737624

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Cheers - (note to self - must try harder)   An independent agency determines the distance using a computerised Geographical Information System (GIS). This system measures the distance from each applicant’s home to the designated main entrance of the school (where the main drive pedestrian entrance joins Red Post Hill opposite Ardbeg Road) by the shortest straight-line distance in metres. A centroid (centre point), derived by Ordnance Survey (OS), determines the start point of the home address. If a child lives in a block of flats where a communal entrance is used, the centroid for the block and not the individual flat is used for calculation purposes. When dealing with multiple applications from a block of flats to the school, lower door numbers will take priority.
    • I was due to have a routine annual blood test and popped in this morning to pick up a referral. Unfortunately due to the recent cyber attack I was told there will be no blood tests at all at Tessa Jowell for the next month. They weren't even able to access my referral so that i could take it somewhere else. They said it might reopen sooner and I should check in every week but they thought at least a month. This has apparently not just affected Tessa Jowell but everywhere using the same system as Kings NHS.  Bit more info here, though it was not exactly my experience. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cd115yw8pd3o BBC story says they can still deal with serious cases but that wasn't the impression I got. Has anyone else had this problem and navigated an alternative?
    • You asked 'how over subscribed are local schools' - not what is the picture nationally.  This is the East Dulwich Forum.  The answer for East Dulwich and surrounding is that some schools are very over subscribed, others have places.  Not sure your point re 'foreign students' is really hitting either - parents have been finding the fee increases without mass exodus so realistically not sure that it will be the issue you see.  Local people often can't afford the fees at all - this isn't a reason to keep them VAT free though either. 
    • You'd need to check the admissions criteria for the current year - but a few years ago it was changed to straight line as the crow flies rather than 'walking route'.  I don't believe it has been changed from that since but if its relevant to you then check the admissions criteria
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In