Nimble Arts Creative Holiday Childcare 8am-6pm @ Heber School SE22 9LA

Nimble Arts offers unique creative childcare every holiday at Heber School, Heber Road, East Dulwich SE22 9LA for 4-11 year olds.

Childcare is available from 8.00am ? 5.00pm (or 6.00pm for a small additional fee) for 5 ? 11 year olds and 9.00am ? 1.00pm or 1.00pm ? 5.00pm for 4 year olds and can be paid for flexibly via credit or debit card, Paypal or childcare vouchers. Workshops for 5-11 year olds run from 9.30am - 4.30pm so children can be dropped off any time between 8.00am - 9.30pm and be picked up any time between 4.30 - 6.00pm. We run in every school holiday (excluding bank holidays) and for four weeks throughout the summer holidays.

Our arts-based adventures give young people the chance to widen their experience in music, drama, film making, animation, dance, arts and crafts, circus and magic skills and storytelling while learning new skills and, most importantly, having fun! Courses focus on the importance of the creative process and the imagination and are a great way for children to grow in confidence, make new friends and discover where their creative talents and interests lie. We work with a ratio of 1:8 with children under 8 and 1:10 with our 8-11s and accept childcare vouchers via our Ofsted Registration.

Every day children take part in up to four workshops in age groups with professional DBS-checked workshop staff and our team of highly experienced assistants and managers. From going on a Viking Voyage, managing a Toy Factory, running the Nimble TV Studio, creating an Artist's Sketchbook, exploring a Dessert Island or joining Sleuth School, every day is an adventure into the imagination! In between workshops our 4-5 year olds ('The Chipmunks!') have their own activity room where they are free to choose to dress up, work at the arts and craft table, play games, read or take part in organised group activities, and the same goes for our 6-11 year olds ('Zebras', 'Tigers' and 'Lions') who have a whole hall-full of activities to choose from! And we also allow lots of time for outdoor play.

Children need to bring a packed lunch for the day and we provide a special 5-6pm extended film club (with healthy popcorn!) for all those who need to be picked up a little later. At the end of every club we put together an online scrapbook of the fabulous work children create and always make sure children have made something to take home as a momento of their day.

We offer multiple day and sibling discounts so the more days you book, the cheaper your childcare becomes!

1 day: ?45 (?39 siblings) full day, ?29 (?25 siblings) half day

2 days: ?88 (?76) full days, ?56 (?48) half days

3 days: ?129 (?111) full days, ?81 (?69) half days

4 days: ?168 (?144) full days, ?104 (?88) half days

5 days: ?205 (?175) full days, ?125 (?105) half days

If booking more than five days, prices for subsequent days work out as ?40 per day (?34 for siblings) or ?24 (?20 siblings) for half days.

We offer spaces and 1:1 support where possible for children with any special educational and additional needs and are very happy to discuss the needs of your child in detail.

**Our next course runs from 15th - 19th Feb - booking well in advance is recommended as courses tend to sell out at least two weeks before opening**

To book your place online visit www.nimblearts.co.uk or email [email protected] if you have any further questions.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to add my recommendation for Nimble Arts. I cannot tell you how well run they are - my son (nearly 6 yrs) has been at their hol clubs since he was 4 and LOVES them. He's been to others but these are his all time favourites - they have variety, mix the ages up a bit (tho mainly have groups of similar age they play with older/younger ones too), the range of activities is incredible and as illustration of how good these clubs are my son basically asks all year around whether he is going to Nimble Arts (as he does with Christmas and his birthday) :) No better compliment than from someone who has actually attended and I have only ever heard all good things about Nimble Arts.

Nimble Arts holiday clubs are hands down the best holiday club we have experienced. Fun and creative days filled with lots of different new experiences every day, always varied, stimulating and great themes. It is my 8yo's holiday club of choice too :-)

• 1 month later...
Another FABULOUS half term holiday club from Nimble Arts - my son enjoyed each day and did everything from drawing to clay modeling to watching movies (6 o' clock club) - in fact he grumbles when I get him "too early", which is the best review ever really :)

Archived