Tootifrutti Music Class starting next week

Join us for Tutti-frutti 0-5 music class starting at Belair House on 19th Jan. 45 minutes of music making, movement and percussion followed by cups of tea and fruit for the little ones. Fun and relaxed. All ages welcome. First class ?5.00, siblings ?1.00

One of the mums from a very similar class I run wrote the following review this week: 'Lucy's music classes are joyful and fun yet always feel beautifully calm and the children respond so positively to the relaxed atmosphere and the serene and responsive way in which Lucy leads them. We have tried other music classes, which have tended to be rather loud and overstimulating, or too rigidly structured, whereas Lucy is very good at responding to the children and keeping things calm and relaxed. The highlight of my week every week is seeing my little girl's face at music, beaming from ear to ear.'

I like to keep the classes small so do contact me to book.

Thanks Roselovespeonies

A place is reserved for you and your baby!

The class is drop in so you can pay there, alternatively you can sign up for 4 sessions which will bring us up to half term. Probably sensible because of the small class size so that would guarantee you both a place, as well as being better value.

Looking forward to seeing you at Tootifrutti on Tuesday.