Fancy some Netball?

Chunksmum

Netball training, suitable for everyone, tomorrow from 11-1 at Harris Academy, Maberley Road, Crystal Palace

Mixture of drills and games with all equipment provided and most importantly... ITS INDOORS!

Only ?5 - one of cheapest workout in South London

Hope to see you there!

The Netball Club

http://www.thenetballclub.co.uk

Facebook: The Netball Club

Twitter: @thenetballclub

I'm all for netball and its a shame this is when I work but with the best will in the world - "Only ?5 - cheapest workout in South London" is just false advertising.

The back to Netball sessions are all either free or less than a fiver, not to mention all of the free parkruns etc.

Hi Cedges,

That?s a shame you work Sunday?s so are unable to make training. Our training sessions are ?5 for 2 hrs, Back 2 Netball in South London is ?3-4 for a 1hr session. Netball is a great workout, you can burn around 450 calories during an game so not only is it a great workout but for only ?5 for 2hrs it works out as one of the cheapest around.

We have a new social netball league starting on 24th Feb in Crystal Palace should Wednesday nights work for you. Matches are from 7:20pm you can sign up as an individual or get a few friends together and form a team. For more info see our website www.thenetballclub.co.uk

Thanks

Hi Bobbly,

The length of the season will depend on the number of teams signing up, but it is likely to be 8 weeks but no more than 10weeks.

As a lot of players have mentioned issues with getting to 7pm matches because of work/childcare (including us!) we've decided to make the games 7.20/8.00/8.40.

The league starts on the 24th February but we want all players to have the chance to meet up with us and their teams beforehand so we are holding a free session that week before on the 17th - we'll play a few games, a few drills and cover anything anyone needs before the start of the season.

I hope that's all ok, anything else just let me know.