Gardener available

Paul Lupton

Realise it's the quiet time but there's lots of work that can be done to improve your garden and set it up right for the rest of the year. Presently I have some free days before regular work fires up again in March. I can do any of the following right now:

Good time for pruning roses, perennials, certain trees, weeding, digging over beds (where bulb free),light (high lawn cutting), tidy up pots and tubs, tie in wall shrubs/climbers, raking and sweeping up remaining autumnal/winter debris, planting or moving trees/hedging plants lily bulbs, painting wooden structures/fences etc, pressure washing paths/hard surfaces to remove dirt and moss & levelling lawns

If you need me call/text 07833117241 - happy to provide a free consultation.

A bit about me:

? Qualifications -

o City and Guilds Certificate in Horticulture (Expert Gardener) ?Distinction Pass? at Capel Manor Horticultural College in 2014

o ABC Certificate in Arboriculture at Capel Manor College 2015

o Studying for full Royal Forestry Society certificate in arboriculture (undergoing practical exams presently)

? Insurance = Public & Products Liability cover (?5M), Commercial Legal Protection

? Professional Bodies: The Gardeners Guild (for qualified gardeners),RHS

? Safecontractor Accreditation: I have a Health and Safety Policy in my business operation recognised by a Trades Health & Safety body (Accreditation Cert. No. DI2046.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived