Mugged at knifepoint near Greendale (Aug 2nd 2017)

Hi,

I haven't been checking here recently as my daughter hadn't been well lately.

First of all I apologies if i didn't give you clear description. I should thought carefully about the description when I posted here but I simply wanted to warn others as it happened at day light in Aug. I did not mean to offend anyone really. It was simply what I could remember. Unfortunately like some of you have guessed I was horrified and shocked when the man showed me his knife and put against my arm. He was trying to chat me up only 5 seconds ago as he approached me. The man was gaining some time for a passer to walk away...

He was wearing a typical hooded jumper and yes I do remember he was a slim build, tall black man but obviously this does not help. When you are attacked out of blue it is so hard. Hopefully it anything like this happens next time I will do much better job! It took me a good two months to recover psychologically but I have channeled my energy towards something more positive and organised a meeting which you might have noticed. I am very grateful for all your support here.

If anyone is interested in the safety of Geendale/Foot path then please follow the link below where you can check latest news. I will keep updating in due course.

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?5,1859579