Yoga for Pelvic Health WORKSHOP 28/5/22

Tufty

28th May 2022, 10.30 - 13.00

The Dance Studio, Harris Girls Academy (in person)

To find out more and to book: www.yogawithtiffy.com

Our everyday movements and bodily functions depend on our pelvic health. If you are experiencing any of these pelvic condition or are just plain curious about what is going on ?down there?, then this workshop is for you:

Pelvic pain ? lower back pain ? painful sex ? leakage when laughing or sneezing ? going to the loo too often ? prolapsed organs ? pre and post pregnancy.

We will locate, assess, soften, stretch, strengthen and exercise the muscles of the pelvic floor. We will explore the effect posture and breathing patterns have on our pelvic health, and learn simple experiential movements to awaken our understanding of this often ignored area. Handouts will be provided. Bring your friends, sisters, mothers and daughters! All welcome, no previous yoga experience required.

This is a fundraising workshop to support humanitarian aid efforts in the Ukraine and beyond. Donations raised will go to ?People in Need?.

• 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hmmm, millions of animals are killed each year to eat in this country.  10,000 animals (maybe many more) reared to be eaten by exotic pets, dissected by students, experimented on by cosmetic and medical companies.  Why is this any different? Unless you have a vegan lifestyle most of us aren't in a position to judge.  I've not eaten meat for years, try not to buy leather and other animal products as much as possible but don't read every label, and have to live with the fact that for every female chick bred to (unaturally) lay eggs for me to eat, there will be male that is likely top be slaughtered, ditto for the cow/milk machines - again unnatural. I wasn't aware that there was this sort of market, but there must be a demand for it and doubt if it is breaking any sort of law. Happy to be proved wrong on anything and everything.
    • I don't know how spoillable food can be used as evidence in whatever imaginary CSI scenario you are imagining.  And yes, three times. One purchase was me, others were my partner. We don't check in with each other before buying meat. Twice we wrote it off as incidental. But now at three times it seems like a trend.   So the shop will be hearing from me. Though they won't ever see me again that's for sure.  I'd be happy to field any other questions you may have Sue. Your opinion really matters to me. 
    • If you thought they were off, would it not have been a good idea to have kept them rather than throwing them away, as evidence for Environmental Health or whoever? Or indeed the shop? And do you mean this is the third time you have bought chicken from the same shop which has been off? Have you told the shop? Why did you buy it again if you have twice previously had chicken from there which was off? Have I misunderstood?
    • I found this post after we just had to throw away £14 of chicken thighs from Dugard in HH, and probably for the 3rd time. They were roasted thoroughly within an hour of purchase. But they came out of the oven smelling very woofy.  We couldn't take a single bite, they were clearly off. Pizza for dinner it is then. Very disappointing. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In