Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Ercol 361 blonde trolley bookcase

Sell and give away your articles locally (except family items - put those in The Family Room classifieds)
GinaG3

Ercol trolley bookcase (model 361) in beech and elm. Blue label still attached. Good condition and owned from new by my grandparents - downsizing forces sale. Has had 2 small repairs which I've photographed, two screw cap covers made and replaced by a skilled woodworker. Original castors. It does have superficial watermarks which you can see throughout the pictures, they really don't detract from the beautiful grain. Few minor scratches again given age I don't think they detract. I love pieces that show that they've been loved, which this has, it's in the background of all my family memories. Collection ONLY from JAGs/Alleyns vicinity.

?210 - close offers considered.

Please see gumtree link for all pictures as they're too big to upload.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-househo ... 1252659470
elloriac

Have sent you a PM
GinaG3

Still for sale - will consider close offers as I need the space