Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Room to let ?600 pm all inc.

Looking to buy, sell or rent in the SE22 area? Post your property's details or your requirements for free in this section (No agents please)
campbell

A double room to rent available from mid-August in a lovely family home. Great location midway Peckham/East Dulwich with good transport links.

Spacious, 5 bedroom house and garden with a friendly dog and cat. Good for a student.

The room is fully furnished at the back of the house with 2 bathrooms to use shared with 2 others. Shared kitchen, washing machine and drier, Wi-Fi, all bills included.

?600 per month

P.M please if interested.
Jazzhazelwood

Hi there,
My name's Jazz and I'm a mature student, studying English at Goldsmiths. I'm looking for somewhere to live between New Cross and Clapham Junction (I work part time as a nanny in Clapham J).
I'm a bit of a house bunny and am looking for somewhere lovely to live with good transport links. I'm fairly social, but also enjoy my down time.
If it sounds like I might be a good fit, please let me know.

Many thanks
Jazz