Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

french nanny

Buy, sell, give away anything related to family life (e.g. baby equipment, clothes, toys).
Laure

hello,

we live between Sydenham and Forest Hill and we are looking for a French speaking nanny from beginning of September to look after our 20 month daughter. We need a part-time nanny on Thursday and Friday. Please contact me if interested.
SandraJnpr

Bonjour Laure,

I don't know if you actually speak french so I'm going to keep going in english.

I'm a 25 years old graduated student from Paris. I live in Peckham high street and I'm doing a three days a week part-time internship in the media industry, therefore, I'm available two days a week and it could be thursday and friday.

I have more than 6 years of nanny experience with children from 6 months to 12 years old. I'm a smiling, patient and caring young woman but also capable of authority when needed.

I'll be happy to meet to discuss your needs and meet your child, please let me know what you think,

Je vous souhaite une excellente soir?e,

Mrs Sandra Jean Pierre
[email protected]