We are a rather busy couple who appear to have untidy gremlin roommates and we are looking for our very own cleaning fairy to float in for about 2 hours per week/
We are looking for someone who can wave their magic wand and turn our house into a sparkling home. Also someone who is happy to be followed around by two little ginger meowing helpers.
Is your wand magic enough to take care of the following:
- Stripping the bed and re-making.
- cleaning windows inside
- Cleaning the bathroom including tiles and floor mopping
- Dusting and hoovering throughout - including skirting boards and ceilings
- Cleaning the kitchen (work surface/ tiles, floor mopping, emptying dishwasher)
- Emptying bins.
- Living room and spare room, hoovering/mopping floor, hoovering sofa, general tidying
- Dust, hoover and tidy the bedroom.
- occasional ironing shirts required
oh and plenty of kitty cuddles!
Full references required. Based in East Dulwich. we are looking for someone who has good attention to detail and take pride in their work.
we will provide all specialist cleaning materials e.g. specific floor cleaner.
Thanks so much!
Ask our members for opinions about local trades, services, shops, restaurants.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1