Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

lilys hair

Ask our members for opinions about local trades, services, shops, restaurants.
jenny.d

had another great cut from lily today. i have never found a hairdresser that i liked before but since lily started cutting my hair i wont be going anywhere else! she is great with my daughters hair too. and very reasonable prices
siousxiesue

I love getting my cut from Lily and that reminds me I'm overdue! Better get on the phone
jenniferjudy225

I believe in thorough consultation and the best techniques combined to create the perfect hairstyle especially for you.
Do My Essays
cidersioux

I am 52 years old and had my hair cut by Lily a few months ago. In all my years this is the only haircut I have had which is what I asked for. I showed her a few pics from the internet showing the style I wanted and she did it perfectly. I a having a trim in a couple of weeks for my Holiday and look forward to seeing her again.
lilyshair

Thanks Sioussxiesie! Look forward to seeing you next week!
lilyshair

Thanks jenny.d - always enjoy doing you & little one's hair