Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Childs A-space "Juicy Fruits" cabin bed for sale ?100ono - updated

Sell and give away your articles locally (except family items - put those in The Family Room classifieds)
Megansdad

White children's single cabin bed, including mattress for sale.

Made by A-space, this is a cabin / mid-sleeper style bed i.e. the sleeping surface of the bed is raised off the floor by about 120cm and accessed by a 3-step ladder, with space below to put furniture or seating/play area. It is a right hand side access bed (ie the ladder is on the right).

It cost over ?400 new and a similar bed is still made by Aspace, which you can see on their website. Please note we are selling ONLY the bed unit/mattress and not any other furniture (the beds on the website often show other furniture as well).

The bed is 6 or 7 years old, so has a couple of chips and marks in the paintwork as you'd expect, but just typical signs of wear and tear. It could look great with a tidy up and a lick of paint. It's dis-assembled but is pretty straightforward to put together with a screwdriver (not included!), an Allen key (included) and a friend (not included!). Assembly instructions for the current version of the bed are available on the Aspace website.

Happy to take a reasonable offer if you can collect this weekend or catch me in a good mood and I could possibly help out with that too!
Megansdad

Would love to have this out of the house soon if you are interested!